Select to view content in your preferred language

Creating a new survey in Survey123 Connect using an existing feature service, but all fields do not show up on XLS form

12-31-2023 01:18 PM
ChristineTombleson1
Frequent Contributor

I am creating a new survey in Survey123 Connect using an existing feature service but only a select subset of fields in my service show up in my XLS form. The reason for using the feature service when creating the survey is so that my fields show up and I don't have to manually input them. 

Why are my fields not showing up?  I have tried several times to create a new survey with the feature service and I get the same results every time. 

Thank you!!! 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JeffSilberberg
Frequent Contributor

What fields are not showing up?  Regular data elements or special elements like attachment and Creditor / Editor data?  I built one Friday and everything I expected to come through did it even converted my Domain List to a Selection List for me. 

0 Kudos
ChristineTombleson1
Frequent Contributor
I have built numerous Survey123 Connect surveys using an existing feature service. All feature layers and table contents published in the service show up on the survey tab and the domain choice lists show up on the choice tab.

Currently, content from only two feature layers out of many on my feature service shows up on the survey tab and nothing in the choices tab. I have tried creating a new survey multiple times and keep getting the same result. I have not had this issue before. This is putting brakes on my project.
0 Kudos
JeffSilberberg
Frequent Contributor

Sorry, not going to be any help.   You might open a Support Ticket with Esri, but not sure what the holiday schedule is. 

0 Kudos