Collaborators Unable to View All Survey Data

06-21-2018 08:34 AM
BrianShepard
Occasional Contributor

I have a survey with public permissions to submit data.  The analyze data portion is constrained to members of a group.  As the owner, when I log in and navigate to Analyze or Data I see all 15 surveys that have been submitted.  When a member of the group added to analyze logs in, the date filter is set to 12/13/17-12/13/17 and only one survey record is displayed.  Changing the custom date filter to 12/13/17-6/21/18 (today) still only returns one record.

Why can the owner see all records, but the users that have had the analysis shared with them only see one record?

Why is the date filter constrained to a single day?

Something else that's odd:

On the Collaborate > Submit page, I see a normally formatted statement: "Choose who can submit data to this survey:"

On the Collaborate > Analyze page, I see something else: "surveyCollaborate.shareSurveyResultsWhoCanSee" and "surveyCollaborate.shareSurveyResultsWhatCanSee".  Not knowing what this means, I've selected both "surveyCollaborate.shareSurveyResultsWhatCanSeeOpt1" and "surveyCollaborate.shareSurveyResultsWhatCanSeeOpt2".  I didn't notice a difference between either option.

Why is this page displaying this way?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrianShepard
Occasional Contributor

The aspect of this that I immediately need to resolve is providing all of the collected survey data to the users that have analysis access. If anyone knows why the owner can see all of the data, but the users in the group that have  analysis shared with them can only see one record, I’d really appreciate some input.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
BrianShepard
Occasional Contributor

I solved that issue by deleting the _stakeholder service view in the survey folder in ArcGIS Online and reestablishing the view settings in Survey123.  I found that guidance in this thread: https://community.esri.com/message/769811-user-viewing-all-submitted-surveys .  Just didn't come across that before I originally posted.

0 Kudos