Changes made to survey123 not reflected in web map

07-02-2019 09:56 AM
MeganBroadie
New Contributor

I created a web map from a survey. However the fields are out of order in the web map. I logged into survey123, fixed this and republished the survey. The changes are not reflected in the web map however.. I recreated the web map from the fixed survey and the fields are still out of order.. I really don't want to create it again. Is there a way to publish this simple adjustment without starting over?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CatherineBradley
New Contributor III

Megan, I also have this question & have a help ticket submitted to ESRI.  Will let you know what I find out.  Catherine

0 Kudos
CatherineBradley
New Contributor III

Hi Megan, I spoke with an ESRI tech today and here's what he recommended:

In your map with the survey layer in the TOC, highlight the layer and click on the 3 dots-> Configure popup->configure attributes.  Scroll to field that is out of sequence and click on it, then hit the up arrow until the field is located in the correct place in your att table.  OK out.  The field will not be in the correct spot, but...it will not remain there if you add the layer into a new map.  He is currently looking into how to permanently place the rogue field where it should be.  Hope this helps - Catherine

0 Kudos