Cannot view Survey123 data

12-05-2022 12:17 PM
GingerHarrington
New Contributor II

My data on Survey123 will not load.  It just spins.  Is anyone else having an issue?  I have tried several different browers and a different computers even cleared my cookies and browser history.  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GregKeith
Occasional Contributor III

Where is this occurring? Load in web designer, AGOL, Portal, Connect, field app, other?

0 Kudos
GingerHarrington
New Contributor II

It seems to be working now.  I was logged in online: https://survey123.arcgis.com/

0 Kudos
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

Probably tied to intermittent performance issues with ArcGIS Online as noted on the health dashboard?
https://status.arcgis.com/

If data loading errors occurs I recommend:

• Checking the health dashboard or ArcGIS Online home page for system maintenance
  • Attempting to load the Hosted Feature layer from its Item Details page in a new map
  • Sanity checking - are you the owner? Do you still have shared access? Was the data always not loading, is it intermittent?

There are loads of reasons a layer will fail to load in a map or survey123. Unshared, deleted, corrupted (e.g. csv upload with bad data). There are a lot less reasons a layer you own will fail to load intermittently when it has been working for sometime with no change. Signing in as the owner and adding it to a new map and then refreshing the page is the fastest way to check the nature of the issue and go from there.

If you suspect a service disruption, get as much detail as possible, ideally a publicly accessible impacted service URL and contact technical support. 

0 Kudos
LoriMethew
New Contributor

@GingerHarrington wrote:

My data on Survey123 will not load.  It just spins.  Is anyone else having an issue?  I have tried several different browers and a different computers even cleared my cookies and browser history.  I also check paintball masks on other browser but it opened their clearly.

Hey, You can visualize and explore the results of your survey on the Analyze page of the Survey123 website. The Analyze page summarizes your survey data in charts and tables, providing insight into your survey responses and helping you to identify trends. Use the Navigation dialog box to hide and show questions, as well as quickly navigate to questions in the survey. You can also filter responses by content or date submitted.

0 Kudos