Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'indexOf')

11-15-2022 03:26 PM
JasonJordan00
Occasional Contributor

I have an editing-mode Survey123 webform embedded in a dashboard that filters off of a category selector. About 1 in every 5 selections of a feature from the category selector the form fails to load:

JasonJordan00_0-1668554500438.png

The form seems to pop up for a split second before moving to the error.

I don't think it has anything to do with the attributes in the field because I can reload the same feature over and over and it will error out eventually. However reselecting the record will generally prompt it to load correctly. Its coming from a feature layer hosted in an SDE. Not seeing any error in Chrome developer tools. Anything I can try?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CameronHDean
New Contributor

I'm getting the same intermittent error when editing in a webform, though with a feature service in AGOL created by Survey123 Connect.

Similarly not seeing any errors from the browser console.

HarmondSantos1
New Contributor III

Hi, I'm getting the same issue with data from SDE. Anyone found a solution/workaround for this?

ColinBergmann
New Contributor III

I am getting the same error as well on 3 different surveys, all of which were working fine up until this point. There were no edits made to the survey between now and when it was working properly. Data is also from server service.

JacobWBrown
New Contributor II

I am also receiving this error message in a survey I have embedded into a dashboard. The survey was working just fine when I was using it only a few days ago.

Likewise, I am also not seeing any errors from the browser console.

0 Kudos
JacobWBrown
New Contributor II

Now after 2 hours the survey is working again just as it did before. Would love to know if there's any way to avoid, or at least limit, this error from happening again in the future.

0 Kudos
ColinBergmann
New Contributor III

I noticed the same behavior when I got this error: the surveys randomly started working again a couple of hours later. Luckily, I have not had the error occur since, but agree that it would be great to get more information on this issue and how to avoid it going forward.

0 Kudos
DominicRoberge2
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I experienced the same issue this morning (my feature service has a 1-M relationship with attachments on the related feature class, data in SDE, published on my Portal). I just restarted the service and everything started working again.

Let's see how long it last

0 Kudos