Cannot export report anymore

04-18-2023 03:07 AM
lannguyentl
New Contributor III

Hi there, S123 feature report keeps failing. I dont know if ESRI changes anything from their server side, we have not changed anything from our side. Has anyone noticed this issue? Thanks,S123_ReportError.JPG 

Tags (1)
19 Replies
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

Same issue here.    Using ArcGIS Enterprise Portal and data is still being written however reports are not being generated.  

0 Kudos
KyleWeaver
New Contributor II

At least for my workflow (generating preview reports), the issue appears to have been fixed. Thank you!

0 Kudos
CristianChavarini
New Contributor III

We are having the same problem

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi all,

Given these reports of functionality impairment, we have reverted the update to the feature report system.  We would appreciate your help in diagnosing this issue; if you have an case open with Esri Support, I have asked them to forward your information to us if you are willing.  Otherwise, please reach out at jtedrick@esri.com.

abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Just saw this post, so it's probably better if I respond to this. 

I can confirm that my reports are working agin.

0 Kudos
CristianChavarini
New Contributor III

In our case, by reverting the update we can send reports again. Apparently the services published with related tables were the ones that did not allow to generate reports, this also broke MAKE automation modules.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@lannguyentl @LeDangNguyen @KyleWeaver @abureaux @AndrewBowne @CristianChavarini ,

After investigation, we found this issue relates to "relationships between multiple layers" in the behind feature service, I assume your surveys are created from existing service that has relatively complex relationships, although the survey itself may involve only one layer in the service.

In this case, we need your help to test the fix to ensure it can work for your workflow.

We had the fixed installed on the Beta website https://survey123beta.arcgis.com , can you please test your surveys on the beta website?

If everything goes well, we plan to apply the fix to the production website next week.

Thanks,

Zhifang

AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

No luck for me:

AndrewBowne_0-1681991603272.png

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Sorry, but no. The Features that were having errors for me were created Blank in Connect and had no associated Features. 

abureaux_0-1681999801701.png

Unless you mean the error was caused simply by having a repeat question type?

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@abureaux ,

If your survey that can reproduce the issue was created from blank (with no value for submission_url), would you mind sharing the XLSForm file and the report template file with us so we can understand the issue better?

If possible, you can attach files here or send them to zwang#esri.com (replace # with @)

0 Kudos