Select to view content in your preferred language

Can multiple layers display in Survey123 Inbox?

Jump to solution
09-23-2019 01:57 PM
AllenDailey1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi there,

My organization has created a Survey123 survey that collects multiple geopoints (they are within repeats, except for the first one).  Is there a way to show not only the main geopoint in the map view of the Inbox, but also the geopoints from one of the repeats?

Our main geopoints are for homeless camp locations.  The additional ones we'd like to have on the Inbox map are access points for these camps, so that users can find the trailhead--so to speak--for the camp that they are doing a follow-up visit for, if the camp is difficult to access.

Thanks!

Allen

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Allen,

There currently isn't a way to show the points of repeats in the Inbox.  That being said, I would encourage you to look at the in-development mapping for Survey123 available at the Early Adopter Community.  It should be possible to get the repeat locations to display, though they may not be interactive.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Allen,

There currently isn't a way to show the points of repeats in the Inbox.  That being said, I would encourage you to look at the in-development mapping for Survey123 available at the Early Adopter Community.  It should be possible to get the repeat locations to display, though they may not be interactive.  

AllenDailey1
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you, James!  I will check out the EAC.

0 Kudos