BETA Printing Template malfunction - integer field

Jump to solution
03-13-2018 10:05 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have started to have some issues with a custom template not functioning as expected.

I have noticed that within my custom printing template for a repeat section, that the report stops filling in answers after a certain field has been encountered. This data field contained a"%" within it's name and I thought this could be the issue.

However, a little background information on how I created the custom report:

1. Within my custom report I have inserted an excel table with two rows.
  2. First row contains the heading of the columns
  3. Second row contains the needed coding for the repeat and it's questions.

Within the headings for a column I had placed a "%" sign within it's name. I changed this to the word "percent" and it started to fill the data field, but then it stopped after 4 entries and I have a total of 12.

One thing that I have noticed is that within all of my fields that are "integers" with an answer of zero are coming up blank? Is this an expected behavior? Is there a way to include these zeros as answers?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Got them - thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mike

Can to share your survey xls and print template doc and I will try to replicate.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am going to email you some files and I am going with the logic that your email address is the first initial last name at esri like typical email addresses?

I appreciate the help.

Mike

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Got them - thanks

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help and I will be on the look out to see if/when the "zero" being returned within an integer field has been updated within the BETA printing by running the reports until they are returned. I have a work around for the time being, but I do not want to depend on creating a new field that returns a string of the data entered for the integer. Too many surveys that would need to be updated.

Again thanks for your help confirming the bug.

JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

mbrueningesi‌ We will fix this in 2.8

0 Kudos