Base Map not appearing anymore

Jump to solution
11-19-2020 05:56 AM
LizBertrand
New Contributor

Hi there Community, 

I am very very new so please forgive my ignorance however I was working on a story with 3 interactive maps and suddenly the base maps just disappeared. I tried to change the base to something else but the problem is still occurring. Any idea what this could be? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Liz -- I'm sorry you are having an issue with a basemap not appearing in your story. I just checked several stories and I'm not seeing an issue with any of them so this sounds like it might be an issue with your particular computer or network.

You can try using a different web browser or clearing your browser cookies. If neither of those help, please contact Esri Tech Support and they can help you troubleshoot this specific issue.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

LizBertrand
New Contributor

Just to complete this answer. The problem is indeed caused by cache. I had to restart to eliminate the issue. 

Thank you for your kind reply. 

Elisabeth 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Liz -- I'm sorry you are having an issue with a basemap not appearing in your story. I just checked several stories and I'm not seeing an issue with any of them so this sounds like it might be an issue with your particular computer or network.

You can try using a different web browser or clearing your browser cookies. If neither of those help, please contact Esri Tech Support and they can help you troubleshoot this specific issue.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
LizBertrand
New Contributor

Just to complete this answer. The problem is indeed caused by cache. I had to restart to eliminate the issue. 

Thank you for your kind reply. 

Elisabeth