Select to view content in your preferred language

Suitability model as raster convert to vector

07-22-2021 10:34 AM
GISLearner
Occasional Contributor

My manager created a suitability model and gave me the raster output to convert into vector (turn into clickable boxes/squares that will show you the score). Doing some research, before using the Raster to Polygon tool, the raster needs to have a integer output. So, I'm using the raster calculator -Int(lyrx file)- but running that is always stuck at 3% and runs for the entire day and then crashes. Is there any alternative way I can do this or any solution for this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You may use similar steps in ArcGIS Pro, as mentioned in How To: Convert a floating type raster to a polygon feature class and retain the decimal values 

Think Location
0 Kudos
GISLearner
Occasional Contributor

Ok, so I think the actual issue is coming from the raster file. I have the suitability model as a raster layer in ArcGIS Pro (meaning that the layer is unclickable but the colors correspond to the suitability score) and I want to export it as a TIFF or other file type compatible with the raster to polygon tool. I've tried Export Map as TIFF file type but when I transfer to polygon, the output is not like the layer at all. Why is that happening?

0 Kudos