Problems with Spatial Analyst Plus

11-14-2011 11:18 PM
mido
by
New Contributor
Hello!
I installed ArcGis 9.3 in a Windows 7 (64 bytes). I can not install the extension Spatial Analyst Plus. Anyone know which is the problem?? Thank you.:confused:
0 Kudos
3 Replies
EricRice
Esri Regular Contributor
Greetings,

Are you referring to this?

http://arcscripts.esri.com/details.asp?dbid=13307

Installation:

Unzip the "Spatial_Analyst_Plus.dll" file somewhere on your system.
Start ArcMap and go to the "Tools -> Customise Dialog"
Click the "Add from File" button and select the "Spatial_Analyst_Plus.dll" - this can take a long time to load the first time so be patient - up to a minute on my machine.
A "Spatial Analyst Plus" item will be added to the Toolbars tab.
Check this and click close.
The Spatial Analyst Plus Toolbar should now be visible

Do you have a license for Spatial Analyst?  Is it installed? Is it activated?  Spatial Analyst PLUS is 3rd party. It relies on Esri's Spatial Analyst product being installed and licensed. 

Regards,
Eric
0 Kudos
mido
by
New Contributor
I did all, but it doesn't work. When I add the file, appears a window with the words: "no new objects added".
I could installed arcgis, spatial analyst and spatial analyst plus in another laptop and all was ok! The only difference with both laptops is 32 or 64 bits. I installed all in a 32-bit laptop but I can not install the spatial analyst plus in a 62-bit (I could install arcgis and spatial analyst). Maybe the spatial analyst plus doesn't work in a 62-bits system??
0 Kudos
EricRice
Esri Regular Contributor
I would suggest clicking on 'contact author' to ask if there are known issues with 64bit OS.
0 Kudos