Select to view content in your preferred language

Please Help Me!

Jump to solution
08-25-2014 06:25 AM
AbdullahBostanci
New Contributor

Have a nice day. My problem with ArcGIS. I have been working in the agricultural sector. We have Landsat 8 image. We on these images "Supervised Classification" made ​​using the classification process. In addition, our data have Cadastre. My goal is establishing a relationship between vector data and raster data which parcel was made in the report on how to get agricultural production. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

I suppose you want to determine the agricultural production per parcel. You can do this in raster or vector format.

Raster (spatial analyst extension required)

Convert your parcels to raster (use an unique identifier for the parcels in the process) and use the Combine (Spatial Analyst) to create a new raster. Use the attribute table to extract the statistics on agricultural production per parcel.

Vector

Convert your classification result to polygons. Use the Union tool to combine both featureclasses. Use the attribute table to extract the statistics on agricultural production per parcel.

Kind regards, Xander

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

I suppose you want to determine the agricultural production per parcel. You can do this in raster or vector format.

Raster (spatial analyst extension required)

Convert your parcels to raster (use an unique identifier for the parcels in the process) and use the Combine (Spatial Analyst) to create a new raster. Use the attribute table to extract the statistics on agricultural production per parcel.

Vector

Convert your classification result to polygons. Use the Union tool to combine both featureclasses. Use the attribute table to extract the statistics on agricultural production per parcel.

Kind regards, Xander

0 Kudos