How to activate Feature analyst tool

Jump to solution
02-22-2016 02:08 PM
Kofi_Lartey
New Contributor III

I have installed the feature analyst tool extension 5.0 on my arcgis 10.1. I requested for the license and received it but on three occasion i receive the same error message anytime i tried to run it. Below is the error message;

Current Machine HOST ID: E03A5F3BA669-368da4a8-001d92002687

Feature not found:  ARCGIS_OWGCORE

Feature not found:  OWGCORE

Feature Analyst - Checkout Failed

Invalid host.

The hostid of this system does not match the hostid

specified in the license file.

Feature:       ARCGIS_FEATUREANALYST

Hostid:        0016ea4a8c92

License path:  C:\Overwatch Tutorials\Joel_Asiedu_Universitat_Munchen_0016ea4a8c92 (1).lic;

FLEXnet Licensing error:-9,57

For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,

available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

Feature not found:  ARCGIS_LIDARANALYST

Feature not found:  ARCGIS_LIDARANALYST3D

Feature not found:  FEATUREANALYST

Feature not found:  LIDARANALYST

Feature not found:  LIDARANALYST3D

A Core license to run the OWG API was not found

I have already changed the license 3 or 4 times, what could be the problem but the same error message.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Yes, then the installation instructions http://www.vls-inc.com/login/downloads/Install%20Guide%20FA%205_1%20ArcGIS.pdf  indicate that you have to submit for a license etc.  And that went well?  If it didn't, then your only recourse is to contact them at there help contact and find out what went wrong.  Make sure that you have the net framework installed as well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

who makes it? reference?  can it be used in 10.1?

did you install then register the extension?

did you go to the Customize, Extensions menu and toggle on your required extensions first?

Or can't you ge through the installation/registration process?

0 Kudos
Kofi_Lartey
New Contributor III

Okay, i used the installation guide provided and yes customised and loaded the necessary tools to the feature analyst tool box. I am not sure what you mean by registration process, anyway, I opened the license icon and inputed the necessary information to request for a license and that was how i got it (will this qualify for registration?).

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

The first line of my post... that is the first information needed in order to help with an answer

0 Kudos
Kofi_Lartey
New Contributor III

I selected the 5.0 extension as a match to the arcGIS 10.1 according to directions provided at their website ( Overwatch Systems Geospatial Modules Software Downloads​).

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Yes, then the installation instructions http://www.vls-inc.com/login/downloads/Install%20Guide%20FA%205_1%20ArcGIS.pdf  indicate that you have to submit for a license etc.  And that went well?  If it didn't, then your only recourse is to contact them at there help contact and find out what went wrong.  Make sure that you have the net framework installed as well.

0 Kudos
Kofi_Lartey
New Contributor III

I have done that and indeed they acknowledge the fault was theirs and has had it rectified. So finally the license is running.