Select to view content in your preferred language

99999 error using Fill tool while analyzing DEM

12-16-2021 06:31 AM
BanAl-Hasani
New Contributor

Hello, Dear Collegues,

Could anyone help me please solve this 99999 error that occurred while I am using the fill tool in Hydrology analysis, when I applied this fill tool on the merged DEM it shows an error but when I applied it on each DEM separately it works so well, what is the problem and what should I do please cause I need to complete my analysis as soon as possible for my research work and I am so thankful for all your kind support and help in advanced. 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

it says image server not supported with current license.

did you save the merged dem locally and try it there?

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Try this:

Go to Environment Settings (in tool's dialog box) > Parallel Processing. Define the parallel processing factor as 0 (zero). Run the tool again.

Solved: Problems with mosaic dataset - Esri Community

Think Location
DonShade
New Contributor

Worked like a charm

aymanatia
New Contributor II

Thank you very much ..

0 Kudos
BruceBalaei
New Contributor

Hi. I set the parallel processing to zero but it still doesn't work. any idea what might be wrong? any additional adjustment required?

0 Kudos
ViolaAhebwa
New Contributor

I have tried this,,and it has been of help..thankyou so much

0 Kudos
KevinH
by
New Contributor

Hi,

When this happens to me, a restart of ArcGIS ussually does the job for me to fix it. I'm not sure if it is a good fix, but it is a quick fix at least. 

0 Kudos
SydneyWalker1
Esri Contributor

Hello @BanAl-Hasani,

Could you please provide a few more details so that we can investigate the issue? Specifically, are you able to use your merged DEM as input to a different tool, like Slope? Would you also be able to tell us about the merged DEM's size (the number of rows and columns), spatial reference, and the raster type?

I see from your screenshots that you're using ArcMap, what version are you using? Are you still experiencing this problem, and have you encountered it with any other raster layers?

Sydney 

0 Kudos