I cannot deploy ArcGIS Solutions templates.

01-11-2021 09:50 AM
nicofierrov
New Contributor III

Hi everyone, I'm trying to deploy the "Homeless Outreach" template from ArcGIS Solutions, but it throws me an error as it starts to deploy.

C_UDD_0-1610387191096.png

Does this happen to anyone else?

C_UDD_1-1610387260731.png

C_UDD_2-1610387274189.png

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
jlindemann
New Contributor

Hi-
I just tried and was able to deploy the Homeless Outreach solution.  Could you try again or did you try twice by chance?

Thx

Jeremiah

nicofierrov
New Contributor III

Hi!

Yes, I have tried more than once and no template works. My User Type is GIS Professional Advanced and my Role is Administrator. So I think I shouldn't have problems with permissions.

Thx

0 Kudos
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Hi @nicofierrov ,

I'm sorry to hear you are running into issues. I just tried this solution myself and it seems to be working for me. 

There are a few things which may give us a better idea of what you may be seeing. 

• What UserType and Role do you have in the organization?
  • Do other solutions deploy correctly for you?
  • If you clear your cache and try deploying again, does it work?
  • Can other users in your organization deploy this solution?

Thanks!

Andy

Andy Shoemaker
nicofierrov
New Contributor III

Hello, thank you for your prompt response.

• My role is Administrator and my User Type is GIS Professional Advanced
  • No, I can't deploy the other solutions either.
  • Cleaning the cache doesn't work either, I did it in Firefox and Chrome.
  • Other users cannot display the template either.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
nicofierrov
New Contributor III

Update:

Today I had no problems deploying the "Crime Analysis" and "3D Basemaps" solutions, but I still have problems deploying most of the templates.

Any help is welcome. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

@nicofierrov , I'm sorry to hear it still isn't working. 

What versions of Google Chrome and Firefox are you using? I've tested on both of these browsers, and it seems to be working fine for me. 

Are you able to deploy using the link below? I noticed your screenshots are in Spanish, this will force the app to load in English. This shouldn't make a difference, but without seeing a network log, I can't be sure what else could be at play. 

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/solutions/index.html?locale=en&solution=0rw459dp710w5kg6xsok0fm5zb1y6jnq... 

If the link above doesn't work, can you DM me a  log of the network traffic when you try to deploy? I'd like to debug the process to see what is going on. 

Andy

Andy Shoemaker
nicofierrov
New Contributor III

Hi @AndyShoemaker 

The link did not work, I have Firefox 84.0.2 (64-bit) and Google Chrome 87.0.4280.141 (64 bits), both are updated. I will send you a network log as soon as possible. Thank you.

0 Kudos
nicofierrov
New Contributor III

It seems to be a problem with my institutional ArcGIS account. I am now using my personal ArcGIS Online account and have had no problem using ArcGIS Solutions.

AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

@nicofierrov , I'm glad to hear it is working! It is very strange, however that your organizational account isn't working. 

Are you using the two accounts on the same network? or does your organization have very strict security settings?

Andy Shoemaker
0 Kudos