Evaluate Site Wizard

Jump to solution
05-27-2014 07:21 AM
PaulBreding
New Contributor III
Is anyone having any issues with the Evaluate Site wizard using BA 10.2.1?  Here is what is happening to me:

I choose Evaluate Site, then Find Point by Address.  I input the address, it finds the location, everything is fine.  Then I want to find a new address, so I repeat the steps but as soon as I finish putting in the 2nd address, it reverts to the 1st address instead.  Nothing I do can get the 2nd address to stick.  Instead, I have to close the program and start over.

This is a pain because sometimes I have a list of multiple addresses I need to find and I really don't want to close the program after every address.  Is this something that is fixed in the 10.2.2 upgrade?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
Is anyone having any issues with the Evaluate Site wizard using BA 10.2.1?  Here is what is happening to me:

I choose Evaluate Site, then Find Point by Address.  I input the address, it finds the location, everything is fine.  Then I want to find a new address, so I repeat the steps but as soon as I finish putting in the 2nd address, it reverts to the 1st address instead.  Nothing I do can get the 2nd address to stick.  Instead, I have to close the program and start over.

This is a pain because sometimes I have a list of multiple addresses I need to find and I really don't want to close the program after every address.  Is this something that is fixed in the 10.2.2 upgrade?

Paul,

The Evaluate Site Wizard is designed for just one point at a time.  If you want to create multiple sites by address I would suggest using the Store Setup wizard and use the 'enter stores' addresses' option as that will allow one to keep creating sites by address.

Regards,
Jason R.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor

Paul,

The Evaluate Site Wizard is designed for just one point at a time.  If you want to create multiple sites by address I would suggest using the Store Setup wizard and use the 'enter stores' addresses' option as that will allow one to keep creating sites by address.

Regards,
Jason R.
0 Kudos