Select to view content in your preferred language

Citizen Problem Reporter - Missing Headlines

Jump to solution
11-17-2020 03:05 PM
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

I have two hosted feature layers in my Citizen Problem Manger web map.  This has made the headlines for each problem disappear.  Where can I check the configuration for this? 

DanielleJourney1_0-1605654094596.png

DanielleJourney1_1-1605654142050.png

It should look something like this I believe:

DanielleJourney1_2-1605654312885.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

@Danielle_Journey 

Yes the manager is not supposed to show up in the main reporter app. You should be able to click on health problems and see the one entry you have added since it is in that category. 

RickeyFight_0-1605707898881.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

@Danielle_Journey 

Does the field that the title draws from have data in it? Can you post a link to your site? 

0 Kudos
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

Hi @RickeyFight , thanks for reaching out!  I have two test points in one table (Problems), and a test point in another (Problems in Cartegraph).  I haven't made this public yet, but here are some screenshots of the test point data from the Manager application to show the data:

DanielleJourney1_0-1605666050404.png

I believe it should be the data in the "Type of Problem"(probtype) field that should be populating in the missing headlines below?  

I just do not know where in the web app to configure this portion, to see why those headlines are not showing?:

Capture5.JPG

Although, now I'm wondering if maybe that tab to the Citizen Problem Manager is not suppose to be there on the Problem Reporter web app?  Because internally I think the workflow is to use the Problem Manager app to change the status and such?

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

@Danielle_Journey 

Yes the manager is not supposed to show up in the main reporter app. You should be able to click on health problems and see the one entry you have added since it is in that category. 

RickeyFight_0-1605707898881.png

0 Kudos
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

@RickeyFight  wonderful, thank you so much!  I'll update the group sharing. 

0 Kudos