ArcGIS Online Solution Install Error (Citizen Problem Reporter)

05-20-2021 08:55 AM
GregHorne
New Contributor III

On ArcGIS Online, I am trying to install the "Citizen Problem Reporter" available under Solutions.  I initiate the installation by clicking on the 'Get Now" button.

I am using an account that has administrative privileges and I have tried the installation using other admin accounts we have.

A counter counts up to about 68 and then I receive a message: Citizen Problem Report failed to deploy  Retry.

I have clicked "Retry" but I end up with the same results.

A folder named "Citizen Problem Solver" was created and contains a Hub Site Application and Hub Page.  A couple of new Groups was also created.

Suggestions on how to get around this issue?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Hi Greg, 

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing performance issues with the ArcGIS Solutions app in some ArcGIS Online organizations. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. I'll be sure to post an update here once it has been resolved.

Andy

Andy Shoemaker
0 Kudos
ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Greg,

Last week we released an update to the ArcGIS Solutions app in ArcGIS Online that should resolve this issue. Please try deploying Citizen Problem Reporter to your organization again and let us know if you are still encountering failures.

-Chris

0 Kudos