Select to view content in your preferred language

Runtime Basic application access to geoprocessing & geocoding on ArcGIS Server

Jump to solution
09-07-2012 01:56 PM
Labels (1)
HarryBowman
Deactivated User
This is probably obvious to everyone else...

If I have ArcGIS Server and serve up geoprocessing and geocoding services, can an application deployed with the ArcGIS Runtime Basic license level run geoprocessing and geocoding tasks on that server? All data and geoprocessing / geocoding smarts would be on the server.

I'm hoping yes. Thanks.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HarryBowman
Deactivated User
Yes you can. Someone should correct me if I am wrong but using ArcGIS Server services is default implementation in WPF API and you can you all that functionality with Basic license. Local geoprosessing is another story.

This is good news.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AnttiKajanus1
Deactivated User
This is probably obvious to everyone else...

If I have ArcGIS Server and serve up geoprocessing and geocoding services, can an application deployed with the ArcGIS Runtime Basic license level run geoprocessing and geocoding tasks on that server? All data and geoprocessing / geocoding smarts would be on the server.

I'm hoping yes. Thanks.

Yes you can. Someone should correct me if I am wrong but using ArcGIS Server services is default implementation in WPF API and you can you all that functionality with Basic license. Local geoprosessing is another story.
0 Kudos
HarryBowman
Deactivated User

This is good news.
0 Kudos
AnttiKajanus1
Deactivated User
Remember to mark questions answered if the the answer is good enough.
0 Kudos