CIM Viewer for ArcPro 3.0

Jump to solution
07-01-2022 04:30 AM
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

The latest update of ArcPro breaks a few things including AddIns. I have been using the incredibly useful CIM viewer but this needs to be replaced with one compatible with ArcPro 3.0

Now the development team behind this AddIn have made the changes and resupplied a new 3.0 compatible visual studio project for compiling locally but I don't have the version of studio required.

I have been on to the github site and posted an issue which seems to date been utterly ignored, so I'm hoping by posting here that someone from ESRI will give the team a prod and they respond to the issue...

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CharlesMacleod
Esri Regular Contributor

i had a bit of a problem getting gh-pages going on the repo (to upload the binaries) so i stuck it on the arcgis-pro-sdk site.

can u see if u can get it from here?

https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-pro-sdk/tree/gh-pages/content 

u want the 30_addinx.zip

View solution in original post

5 Replies
CharlesMacleod
Esri Regular Contributor

Duncan, do u want all 3 bits (viewer, preview, anno) or just the CIM Viewer itself?

Edit: And Debug or Release build?

0 Kudos
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Thanks for getting back, for completeness all 3 bits, but if you need to priorities then the viewer as that's the one I used most. Release build should be fine.

0 Kudos
CharlesMacleod
Esri Regular Contributor

i had a bit of a problem getting gh-pages going on the repo (to upload the binaries) so i stuck it on the arcgis-pro-sdk site.

can u see if u can get it from here?

https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-pro-sdk/tree/gh-pages/content 

u want the 30_addinx.zip

DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Perfect, all appears to be working well. Not sure where you have put the zip file is directly discoverable from the github site? But people can find your zip file via this thread and the issue on github which I have now closed.

0 Kudos
CharlesMacleod
Esri Regular Contributor

unfortunately we cannot post binaries directly to github-  hence the use of gh-pages which is a bit of a hack.

0 Kudos