WFS without geometry

Jump to solution
03-12-2021 03:50 AM
Labels (2)
JuliusKnade
New Contributor II

Hello together,

I try to retrieve some WFS and convert them to feature classes, but the geometry seems to be excluded from the WFS. Adding the WFS to my current map is resulting in a stand alone table. Therefore I tested the link in QGIS which resulted in the needed polygons. 

I'm honestly a bit clueless here, because a few weeks ago there was no problem with the Data Conversion. I also tried using FME but this also does not convert the WFS to a polygon feature class.

I'm working on ArcGIS Pro 2.7.1.

Thanks for your help!
Julius

0 Kudos
14 Replies
NicoleSulzberger
Occasional Contributor

I used it like this:

NicoleSulzberger_0-1645441690191.png

0 Kudos
jorritschoenCL
New Contributor

I have the same issue as Nicole with both this and multiple other WFS services. I'm currently using ArcGIS pro 2.9.1 but have been experiencing this issue since upgrading to 2.7.

0 Kudos
JuliusKnade
New Contributor II

Hey guys,

I'm experiencing the same problem under ArcGIS Pro 2.9.1. with this WFS. Under 2.8.3. the WFS is working and can be added to a map/tool.

EwoutH
by
New Contributor II

I'm also experiencing this problem, what's the timeframe on ArcGIS Pro 2.8? And is there any chance this bug fix could be included in a 2.7 patch release (2.7.4)?

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

I think that the next release of ArcGIS Pro is close. I am not sure about a patch for 2.7.x, that would be up to the product teams.

--- George T.
0 Kudos