Version Changes - Not showing data

03-27-2018 07:48 AM
ChayaBalsiger
Occasional Contributor

I am using ArcGIS Pro to view changes, reconcile and post.  The issue that I run into with one dataset is whenever I view the version changes, if there are approximately more than 50 changes, the data in the field never loads.  If I try it in ArcMap, everything works as it should.  With another dataset we can get over 1000 changes per day.  This takes over an hour for all the changes to show up in the version changes window.  In ArcMap, it loads within seconds.  Does anyone else have this issue or understand what might be causing this issue?  Attached is a screenshot of what shows up.

8 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

What version of Pro are you running?

What kind of database and version are you working with?

0 Kudos
ChayaBalsiger
Occasional Contributor

Pro - 2.1

Enterprise Geodatabase (sde) version 10.5.1

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Is the database SQL Server, Oracle or something else?

0 Kudos
ChayaBalsiger
Occasional Contributor

SQL Server

0 Kudos
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

No matter, which Database or gdb version, you are working with...that is not an expected behaviour, considering it only happens with 1 dataset.

Test it from another machine with ArcGIS Pro if possible.

Also, if you can disconnect everyone, do a Reconcile\Post, perform a Full Compress and then reload that Dataset in the same gdb...try and check if that makes any difference.

0 Kudos
ChayaBalsiger
Occasional Contributor

I tried all that and I still get the same results

0 Kudos
TinaMorgan1
Occasional Contributor II

Since you see one optimal behavior in ArcMap, and another degraded behavior in Pro, please report this to Esri Support.  We would like to take a look at how the applications handle certain data/workflows differently and improve them where we can.

0 Kudos
ChayaBalsiger
Occasional Contributor

I noticed that whenever there are over 50ish inserts, the data in the fields will not show in PRO, but there can be hundreds of updates and that will show up in PRO

0 Kudos