Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to upload map due to error 00230

06-06-2018 02:24 AM
FlorianKlostermeier
New Contributor

Hi all,

I am quite new with arcgis and I am already frustrated by this tool. It's has literally no usability - or it's beyond my understanding.

What have I done:

1/ I have created a new map and added a layer with German postal codes. 

2/ After that I have added a connection to this layer - combining a kind of aggregation of these postal codes

3/ Using the analysis function 'dissolve' I have created a new layer with these postal code aggregations.

But when I try to upload the map, it says that it's not possible to upload the map due to error 00230.

Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong or what this error is trying to tell me (it's hard for me because those support pages are not helpful at all...)

Thanks,

Florian

0 Kudos
1 Reply
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

The error refers to a conflict with the coordinate system: 00230: Service layer has a different projection than the 's projection—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

00230: Service layer has a different projection than the <value>'s projection

A service layer in your map or scene is in a different projection than the map or scene being shared.

Solution

• Remove the service layer from the map or scene.
  • If you are not sharing a global scene, change the projection of your map or scene to match the projection of your service layer. For more information on setting the projection of your map or scene, see Specify a coordinate system.

More Information

Cached service layers are required to be in the projection of the scene or map. This can be because the service layer is used to define the projection of the map or scene once shared or because the service cannot be re-projected in the viewer.