Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to Share as Web Layer

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
Labels (3)
ckellow
New Contributor

Hello, 

I have run into an issue within ArcGIS Pro when trying to share a feature as a web layer to ArcGIS Online. As a back story, I have a feature that previously had joins made to the layer. I then exported the feature to a new geodatabase as a new feature layer. I have a standalone table that I did the exact same thing to as the feature layer. I then related the table to the feature layer with a relationship class. This is where I run into my problem, when I try to share the feature layer as a web layer, I am meet with the error messages found in the image below. 

Screenshot 2024-06-13 103201.png

I do not have a selection, so I do not know why the error of "Selection layers are not supported" is appearing. I also do not have any In-memory joins as I have described the export process above and then the creation of the relationship class (which from what I have read, is the method to share a web layer with a relationship class). 

Any help is greatly appreciated and welcome. 

Thank you,

Cole

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ckellow
New Contributor

SOLVED: 

The issue was because I was working in a Map that had multiple other features. I did not realize that the map itself was what would be pushed to AGO, so I made a new map with only the items that I wanted to push and it worked. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ckellow
New Contributor

SOLVED: 

The issue was because I was working in a Map that had multiple other features. I did not realize that the map itself was what would be pushed to AGO, so I made a new map with only the items that I wanted to push and it worked. 

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Did you try to just publish the individual layer from the original Pro project from Table of Contents context menu?