Unable to find NULL values indicated by Data Engineering statistic calculation

Jump to solution
06-28-2022 02:48 AM
Labels (1)
EmmaE1
by
New Contributor II

Hi all, 

I'm working on a data set with GPS points with their associated distance and other ecological covariates. I've been using the data engineering function to double-check my values make sense and look for any null values. 

Using the 'add to statistics and calculate' function, it shows me my field has NULL values. However, when I go into my actual attribute table I cannot find them. I have tried the select by attribute 'is null' function too, which does not return anything. Clicking 'select null' within the statistics pane itself also does not return any actual NULL values. 

Short from manually scrolling through my 12 000 rows is there anything else I can do to find the null values? 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EmmaE1
by
New Contributor II

I managed to find them by using the "Fill in Missing Values" tool - they were actually not NULL values but very very small values. I'm not entirely sure why those small values were in my attribute table.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EmmaE1
by
New Contributor II

I managed to find them by using the "Fill in Missing Values" tool - they were actually not NULL values but very very small values. I'm not entirely sure why those small values were in my attribute table.

0 Kudos