Select to view content in your preferred language

Trouble with fixing geodatabase topology - Error Inspector is not working

07-16-2023 02:59 PM
Labels (1)
Vanilla2020
New Contributor III

Hello, 

I am using ArcGIS Pro 3.1.2 and trying to use the Error Inspector to validate and fix the topology errors in the geodatabase I am working with.

However, when I opened the Error Inspector View and clicked anywhere on the error table, it didn’t allow me to select any specific error (see the screenshot below, the error table on the left is greyed out and doesn't allow me to click on any errors). I can only click on an error through the map in the map view (see the map on the right). But even an error was selected on the map, the corresponding record was not highlighted on the table as it was supposed to be). When I clicked on the Details tab, it always shows the details about the first record on the error table. 

Does anyone possibly know why this happened? Any useful information would be highly appreciated! Thank you!

CX

Untitled.png

2 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi CX!  I have not seen this behavior before - interesting...

So a few questions for you:
1.  What release of ArcGIS Pro are you using?
2.  Is your data in a File geodatabase or an Enterprise geodatabase?  If a file geodatabase and someone else is editing the data, then a schema lock would prevent you from editing the data/topology.

0 Kudos
Vanilla2020
New Contributor III

Hi Robert, 

Thank you very much for your reply. I am using ArcGIS Pro 3.1.2 and I am working on a file geodatabase. After I restarted ArcGIS pro, the problem was resolved. Thanks!

0 Kudos