Train Deep Learning Model no more model metrics html file

06-01-2022 12:22 PM
NaTi
by
New Contributor

Hi community, 

i've recently done a lot of trainings of deep learning models. 

There were some (one or two of 30) Trainings for which i did not get a model metrics html file. 

Now i exported some new training data for deep learning where i did a varaiation of the tile size and stride. 

All training datas have been exported with the classified files metadataformat.

When doing the training of the model i used the u-net model, validation 20%, resnet34, batch size 16 and my GPU. But now with the new training data i've exported (the only change was the tile size and stride) i do not get the model metrics html file. And without this the calculation is useless, 'cause i don't know precision, recall and f1-score of my training classes 😞 

Has any one an idea why i do not get a model metrics html file any more? 

Thanks in regard!

4 Replies
AlexanderBarrett
New Contributor

We are having the same problem. We set up two computers for Deep Learning last year; using the 3.0 Deep Learning libraries. Metric files were produced whenever a new model was trained.
Now we are setting it up on additional machines, using 3.1, and they do not appear to give us metric files. Nothing in the "Train Deep Learning Model" GUI specifies whether one should be created, so we are wondering whether there is some setting *somewhere* to specify whether the default should be to create them or not create them? (We are training MaskRCNN models for use in object detection).

0 Kudos
HMESBAH
New Contributor

Hi community,

Same problem here, metric files are missed!!!

0 Kudos
ScarletMaguire
New Contributor II

Was this ever resolved?

0 Kudos
AlexanderBarrett
New Contributor

We've not solved it. I think one of our students started running things in Python in order to get more metrics files, but within the ArcPro GUI, we still weren't seeing them last time I checked a few months back. We're about to set up ArcDL on a new machine, so I'll see how that goes...

0 Kudos