Select to view content in your preferred language

Selecting multiple from domain list in ArcGIS Pro

04-19-2023 01:34 PM
townofmountainvillage
Emerging Contributor

Hi GIS people!

Just wondering if this is possible, but not an absolute priority. I want to know if I can select multiple "options" from my domain list for an attribute. Lets say I have a domain assigned to a color field with the options:

CODEDESCRIPTION
1Red
2Blue
3Yellow
4Green
5Black

For my color field, could I select 1, 2, AND 3 for one attribute in the drop down list? I am trying to avoid typing in all my choices in a separate field or creating multiple fields for showing the options. This is just a simplified example of what I am looking for.

Thanks!

LT

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoshuaSharp-Heward
Frequent Contributor

Hi LT,

I don't believe that's possible when creating features in ArcGIS Pro. I think the only "select multiple" available in the ArcGIS Platform is via Survey123 - not sure if that's possible or useful in your situation though! Otherwise you may have to split it into multiple fields as you suggested.

townofmountainvillage
Emerging Contributor

Hi Joshua!

That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to be sure that I wasn't missing a function in Pro. Thanks for your suggestions though! 🙂

0 Kudos
JoshuaSharp-Heward
Frequent Contributor

No worries 🙂 have a nice rest of your day!

0 Kudos
Amanda__Huber
MVP Regular Contributor

We're needing this same functionality. It seems like Esri's only option for this is indeed Survey123. 

0 Kudos