Select to view content in your preferred language

RGB color for TIFFs

Jump to solution
06-13-2024 08:08 AM
LV11
by
New Contributor II

Hey everyone!

Is there a way how to change RGB color numbers? I ma facing with different TIFF RGB values, I need to have the same color so i could use it as a base map and etc. Any ideas? Or there is something else I could try out?

I checked other attributes such as source type (generic), compression type (LZW), Pixel depth (8 bit), Bands (3) and they are the same for all except RGB band color numbers, but I can't find a way to change them in ArcGIS Pro. Please, help me!

LV11_0-1718291159148.png

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Luke_Pinner
MVP Regular Contributor

Start by checking symbology  to ensure that the raster RGB bands don't have a stretch applied.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JigishaAshokbhaiPardeshi
New Contributor II

If you're working with raster TIFF files, you can adjust the symbology of the raster layer to change how the colors are displayed. You can right-click on the layer in the Contents pane, go to Symbology, and choose a rendering method that allows you to adjust the RGB color values, such as Unique Values or Classified. Give it a try if this helps.

Luke_Pinner
MVP Regular Contributor

Start by checking symbology  to ensure that the raster RGB bands don't have a stretch applied.

LV11
by
New Contributor II

Thank You! There were different stretch types in deed.

0 Kudos
LV11
by
New Contributor II

Maybe you (or somebody else) will know the answer to this too:

I run the mosaic to new raster tool to generate one large tiff instead of multiple. The problem is (i ve done it more than 7 times) every output has white wholes or breaks wht, as i am zooming in they disappear but when i want to export to larger size as A2 und ap to A0 or larger, the white wholes appears to the exported file. The same problem occurred to imaginary files such as orthophoto. 

LV11_0-1718362276452.png

0 Kudos
Luke_Pinner
MVP Regular Contributor

@LV11 wrote:

... as i am zooming in they disappear ...

Try rebuilding your pyramids - https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/tool-reference/data-management/build-pyramids.htm

0 Kudos