Select to view content in your preferred language

Rainfall datas

09-12-2022 11:58 AM
Labels (3)
ARNAUDSTEPHANEGREBE
New Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I am a geophysicist student and soon I will have the opportunity to participate in a project to assess the stability of a dike by electrical method. The objective will be to make a temporal follow-up of the geophysical and geotechnical data from the rainy seasons and/or their precipitations. The physical parameter of the ground that we are going to measure is the resistivity. Being an Arcgis Pro enthusiast, my concerns are:

1-Is possible the geospatialization of electrical resistivity data of soils over time from precipitation (mm) at the scale of a neighborhood and/or several neighborhoods.

2-Are there links or tracks accessible to everyone on Arcgis Pro or Arcgis Online where I can find its precipitation values ​​in my area?

3-Is it possible on Arcgis Pro to create a database including (GPS coordinates, resistivity, geotechnical survey and laboratory analysis, precipitation) and to monitor variations in resistivity and geotechnical parameters based on the precipitation that will fall in the coming years. Thank you for confirming this approach and if possible how to get there with some practical advice.

0 Kudos
0 Replies