Problems to schedule Geoprocessing tools

Jump to solution
05-18-2020 03:44 PM
PublicadorPublicador
New Contributor

Hi,

I am looking to schedule the execution of a tool that I created. I am using AGOL layers. If I run it manually, it runs successfully in Arcgis Pro, but scheduling never works. It doesn't work even using other standard tools and even using physical layers on my machine. Does anyone know how to run a geoprocessing tool in scheduled mode? Or do you have any other suggestions outside of Arcgis Pro?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

If you are using a layer name, like MG_linhas_transmissao, as input, that layer has to be saved in a project so that the external scheduling system can locate and know the data to use. Is your project with that layer name saved? Can you try to use the full path to the feature service (URL) instead of the layer name and see if that resolves the problem?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

If you are using a layer name, like MG_linhas_transmissao, as input, that layer has to be saved in a project so that the external scheduling system can locate and know the data to use. Is your project with that layer name saved? Can you try to use the full path to the feature service (URL) instead of the layer name and see if that resolves the problem?

PublicadorPublicador
New Contributor

Thank´s

0 Kudos