Select to view content in your preferred language

Problems creating a relationship for Instant Apps

Wednesday
Labels (3)
jewa
by
New Contributor

Hi, ArcGIS community! I am trying to create a layer that can be voted on and commented on in the Reporter app. However, I'm struggling to create related fields in ArcGIS Pro with my dataset. For one, I can not add Global IDs to my (parent) layer. Since this is not working, I'm not sure what to use as the origin primary key. Then, when I add the table I want to create the relation with, an error pops up that they're not in the same database. I can not figure out where to start when approaching this problem. I've created relationships before, so I'm wondering if something is wrong with the data I'm using. I also have never used the Instant Apps, so there is def a learning curve there 🙂

Thanks for any advice, resources, or suggestions!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PTW
by
Emerging Contributor

Hello!

This video series is a little different than what you are asking for but it covers adding a GlobalID field to a feature and then a corresponding GlobalID and GUID fields to a table that will hold the collected information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0W6X6ovi_Q

I hope this helps!

How do you start to build a digital inspection workflow with ArcGIS? This video has you covered! You'll learn how to build related tables to store inspection records and then publish it to ArcGIS Online. Please check out some of our other videos about this workflow: Inspection Workflows Part 2: ...
0 Kudos