Select to view content in your preferred language

Pro popup not finding all attachments from hosted AGOL layer

Jump to solution
07-11-2022 11:14 AM
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

I have hosted feature layer in AGOL.  Has posts and signs point layers used mostly for data collection in Field Maps mobile.

Everything was working fine until I updated to Pro 3.0.  Now, if I explore and click on a location with more than one sign, I get error: "Failed to load attachment Photo 1.jpg".  If there is only one sign mapped there, it work as expected.  However, if there are more than one sign, Pro will error out on all but one of the attachments. (so, three signs, two errors and one loaded attachment).

Also, in AGOL, ArcMap 10.6.1, Pro 2.8, and online map viewer, has no issue.  So, apparently, this is another feature broken in the 3.0 beta "upgrade".

So, it appears as if Pro no longer can identify attachments if there are more than one at a particular location (not multiple attachments per feature, but multiple features with attachments).

Anyone else see this and know of a "fix", other than un-install/re-install earlier version?

Thanks,

R_

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor
  • Defect number- BUG-000150823
  • Synopsis- “Failed to load attachment (file name)” error is returned when trying to click multiple features at the same location to view the pop-ups in ArcGIS Pro 3.0 for a hosted feature layer.
  • Status- In Review

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor
  • Defect number- BUG-000150823
  • Synopsis- “Failed to load attachment (file name)” error is returned when trying to click multiple features at the same location to view the pop-ups in ArcGIS Pro 3.0 for a hosted feature layer.
  • Status- In Review
0 Kudos