Possible to resize photo preview window?

Jump to solution
03-13-2017 02:30 PM
DavidForbuss1
Occasional Contributor III

Is there any way to make the preview windows for gdb attached photos larger?  It'd be nice to be able to adjust the size, or even click through it to open the file in a photo viewer.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Hi David,

There does not appear to be a way to fully customize the popups in Pro, like you can in ArcGIS Online. So, that thumbnail size will stay that way, as far as I know.

However, you can make it clickable to add a hyperlink, etc. In the image options of the popup, you can specify the field or web address for the Hyperlink.

See this article for more info:

Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Hi David,

There does not appear to be a way to fully customize the popups in Pro, like you can in ArcGIS Online. So, that thumbnail size will stay that way, as far as I know.

However, you can make it clickable to add a hyperlink, etc. In the image options of the popup, you can specify the field or web address for the Hyperlink.

See this article for more info:

Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

DavidForbuss1
Occasional Contributor III

Ok thanks Adrian!  We're using Pathfinder Office to export our GPS data out to GIS products, so I'll have to change the image exports to a shared network location (I plan on sharing these maps out eventually to my coworkers).

0 Kudos