Photo Polylines disappear when printed

03-14-2022 06:45 AM
Labels (1)
LanceBeckman
New Contributor

Kind of a simple question but I can't seem to find anyone who has had this problem online.  When I print a layout of a photo or aerial map, any polylines drawn over the photo do not print.  I have attached snip of an example (this has happened on several different photos and aerial maps in layout view.  I obviously would rather export the map than take a low quality snip like shown below.  Any advise will help.  Thanks!

Boundry Map.JPG

LanceBeckman_0-1647265450489.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

I'm sorry, that sounds really frustrating and looks like a bug! Can you let us know what version of Pro you are using and what the polygons are (map graphics, feature layer, etc). Also, is this a scene? If so, is it local or global?

You can also reach out directly to tech support they are really good at troubleshooting bugs like this and getting them to the right developers to address.

Cheers,
Aubri
0 Kudos
LanceBeckman
New Contributor

ArcGIS Pro Version 2.8.4.  This particular photo is a local scene.  The polygons have all been shp polylines.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

Unfortunately I can't reproduce this behavior with my own data. I get expected outputs in both 2.8 and 2.9 when exporting to PDF. I recommend reaching out to tech support as this does seem like a bug. 

Cheers,
Aubri
0 Kudos