List of points defining a polygon

09-11-2020 02:11 AM
GeorgeMouflis
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

I am using ArcGIS Pro for my work and a standard task is to list all the points (with their names or numbers and coordinates) defining polygon parts that are the result of intersection of different polygon themes. So the end results should be a list of Polygons Z with area ___ defined from Points (list of all the names of polygon vertices) e.g.(1,2,....,44,75,79,45,46,....,64,1) then the next polygon and so on that is a full list of all points at the boundary of each polygon part preferably in the order that they appear clockwise.

I have had some progress by right-clicking the polygon theme, then doing a spatial join using the intersect option with the point vertices theme and the result is a polygon theme with all points (with so many rows as the points). To summarize this table per polygon I haven't found a method yet and it is cumbersome. Is there a method to your knowledge that you could describe? Or is there already such a task discussed and available in the forums, then please give me the link. I would be grateful for your answers, thank you.

0 Kudos
0 Replies