Legend Issues ArcPro 2.6.0

10-01-2020 09:20 AM
MaryWagner
New Contributor II

Recently we upgraded ArcPro to 2.6.0 and since then I have had issues with configuring the legend :

• Layers showing up in an EXPORTED map even when turned OFF in the TOC Legend area and not showing up in the layout (the Aerial info specifically.) 

• Layers not reacting properly to the "show features in extent" option.  When activated, the legend frame shows nothing for that layer.  

Is anyone else experiencing these issues?  My work around has been converting to graphics, but that is not ideal. 

Thanks

Tags (2)
4 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Upgrade question for you - did you do a clean uninstall of the previous AGP release and then a clean install of AGP 2.6?  Or did you do an upgrade?

0 Kudos
MaryWagner
New Contributor II

The previous version was not uninstalled beforehand.  Our IT dept handles software upgrades/installs.  

0 Kudos
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mary, 

• Layers showing up in an EXPORTED map even when turned OFF in the TOC Legend area and not showing up in the layout (the Aerial info specifically.) 

First, is your Aerial layer coming from a map service?  If so you may be running into BUG-000131306 (see 

Unwanted Legend Item Appears After Export ). 

• Layers not reacting properly to the "show features in extent" option.  When activated, the legend frame shows nothing for that layer.  

I'm not aware of any known issue specific to this. There could a number of things happening and without more information about your situation there's little that can be done. Can you contact Esri Support? They are better equipped to handle troubleshooting steps and gather bug data. They can be contacted at https://support.esri.com/en/contact-tech-support.

Hope this helps, 

Tom

MaryWagner
New Contributor II

The "only show features in extent" seems to just be happening with one layer in my project.  I found a work around for now, but I will put a ticket in with ESRI Support.  Thanks for your response. 

Mary 

0 Kudos