Inability to add decimals into Class Breaks

01-15-2015 10:01 AM
AdamRepsher
Occasional Contributor III

In the Symbology - Graduated Colors - Method (Manual Interval), I cannot modify the existing Upper Value to anything but a whole number.  In the screen shot below, I started with another method by default and changed the Method to Manual Interval.  Both values had decimals in them.  When I tried to change those values, it would not let me add a decimal.  In fact, when I deleted the tens decimal place, the decimal disappeared along with the tens position number without another backspace press.

Is there a setting that I have to find and change?  If not, this should be a bug entry.

UpperValue.png

Thanks,

--Adam

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnCranfill
Esri Contributor

Hi Adam,

I was unable to reproduce this issue with the data I have. Would it be possible for you to share your data that can reproduce this issue? If you could, email me a zip file containing a small dataset. Also, are you using the Final version of Pro 1.0 or a Pre-release. We did fix an issue similar to this for the final release.

Thanks,

John

jcranfill@esri.com

0 Kudos
AdamRepsher
Occasional Contributor III

Hi John,

My previous results were with the Pre-Release version. I just checked today with the first full release and the issue is gone.

Thanks for replying to my question.

Adam

0 Kudos
ALAINmartineau
New Contributor II

Hi John, I'm experiencing the very similar issue with the 2.2.3 version of Arcgis Pro. Looks like this bug came back. Decimals manually edited happen to be interpreted like empty values by Arcgis.

0 Kudos