How to measure ruggedness by polygon

03-03-2023 07:07 PM
Labels (3)
Mikhail
Occasional Contributor

I work with the map of the UK divided into about 5,000 polygons. I'd like to measure the ruggedness of terrain by a polygon with TRI or any other index but can't find the right tool for this task. Could you recommend a solution?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
Mikhail
Occasional Contributor

Great, thanks! I am almost there, the only remaining problem is that I get an ERROR 000875: Output raster: workspace is an invalid output workspace. This seems to be a common problem, and I hope I'll find a way to resolve it.

0 Kudos
Mikhail
Occasional Contributor

I am still struggling with this error. I went to Environment and changed the location of Scratch Workspace (see attached) but this did not help. What else could I try? It is so frustrating to stop just one step before solving a problem!

0 Kudos
swfbtucs
New Contributor III
Mikhail,
I am sorry to have abandoned you. I have taken on another task right now that is demanding all of my time. And now my login is not working.

Frank Reichenbacher
Associate Researcher
[cid:image001.png@01D95181.1D105160]

0 Kudos
swfbtucs
New Contributor III

Sorry to have abandoned you, but I have not actually installed the ArcHydro tools myself. I found the resource and then my time went away. I will get back to it, but don't know when.

0 Kudos
Mikhail
Occasional Contributor

Hi Frank,

No problem, you have already helped me a lot! I am sure I will find a way to solve this issue.

Kind regards,

Mikhail

0 Kudos