How to enable ArcGIS License Server Administrator "report logging"?

07-21-2023 07:10 AM
Jay_Gregory
Occasional Contributor III

I've configured ArcGIS License Server Admin (2022.1) for concurrent use licensing for our Pro users.  I'm trying to figure out how to get detailed usage information.  In the debug log viewer, I see:

This log is intended for debug purposes only. In order to capture accurate license usage data into an organized repository, please enable report logging. Use Flexera's software license administration solution, FlexNet Manager, to readily gain visibility into license usage data and to create insightful reports on critical information like license availability and usage. FlexNet Manager can be fully automated to run these reports on schedule and can be used to track license servers and usage across a heterogeneous network of servers including Windows NT, Linux and UNIX.

However, I do not see any documentation on how to do this.  Can anyone point me to the right direction here?

3 Replies
TamasBalazs
New Contributor

This is exactly what I am looking for right now as well!

0 Kudos
Jay_Gregory
Occasional Contributor III

I contacted our Esri account team about this, and their official position is they don't support this kind of granular usage reporting using the license manager. 

0 Kudos
TamasBalazs
New Contributor

Thanks for the update @Jay_Gregory .

0 Kudos