Select to view content in your preferred language

How to authorize ArcGIS Pro Image Analyst Extension in ArcGIS License manager

Jump to solution
09-15-2023 08:18 AM
LindseyDagnall
New Contributor II

I need to authorize the ArcGIS Pro Image Analyst Extension in our License manager. Image Analyst is not on the feature list. Does it go into one of the others?SoftwareAuth.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mody_buchbinder
Occasional Contributor III

Hi

Just write in the empty line below Data reviewer "Image analyst" and give your EFL number.

The Feature column is not important, it should understand by the EFL registration number you give.

Have fun

View solution in original post

6 Replies
LindseyDagnall
New Contributor II

It's ArcGIS License Manager 2022.1

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Lindsey,

I am wondering if you need to enable Image Analyst from the ArcGIS Online organizational license management screen, instead of license manager. In my AGOL screen, I have an option of toggling on Image Analyst:

AdrianWelsh_1-1694800353848.png

0 Kudos
LindseyDagnall
New Contributor II

Thank you for your reply. This license is to be used as a concurrent license and not a named license, so it needs to be applied to the License manager. Unfortunately, there is no option on the extension feature list to choose Image Analyst. I was wondering if it can be licensed under one of the other features.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

That is a great question. It looks like license manager 2022.1 is the latest version so maybe reaching out to Esri Support could help? I kind of have no idea at this point!

0 Kudos
mody_buchbinder
Occasional Contributor III

Hi

Just write in the empty line below Data reviewer "Image analyst" and give your EFL number.

The Feature column is not important, it should understand by the EFL registration number you give.

Have fun

LindseyDagnall
New Contributor II

Wow. Simplicity works again. Thank you mody_buchbinder!!! 

0 Kudos