I've got a question about contingent values. Here is the situation.
- Got a Azure SQL DB running a utility network
- Feature Dataset with Utility Network Classes
- Service running those Utility Network Classes
- Contingent Values on multiple classes in that dataset
- ArcGIS Pro with a web map and the services of the Utility Network
I've added new contingent values to FC 'A' and 'B'.
Users in Pro, adding assets in FC A and B, do not see the new contingent values for new (or old) attributes when adding or updating assets.
So my question is:
How do I enable new CV's?
Where is the functionality of CV's stored (in this situation?). I want to be able to control the attribute changes using the new CV's, but I cannot seem to find a way to enable those newly added CV's for the end users in Pro.
Eventually (the next working day), the newly added CV's are found in the create features and edit templates panes for the feature classes. It is still unclear to me what triggers this or how long it takes for new CV's to be added....