Select to view content in your preferred language

Hidden symbology

06-21-2023 08:39 AM
Labels (1)
SLouq
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

I am trying to copy features from two Hosted Feature Layers into one HFL, which is fine. However, when I go to save the features once copied, the symbol representing that feature disappears. They are there just hidden and I can't figure out why. 

Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are the schemas the same? What are the symbology settings? Is it possible that the pasted values are getting filtered out by a definition query, or that they are not in a defined symbology category?

Can you check the attribute table to see if the number of rows in the table is actually increasing?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
SLouq
MVP Regular Contributor

Thanks for the reply! 

I'm not sure what i did but when I copied them over this time, they are visible.

0 Kudos
SLouq
MVP Regular Contributor

I think it has something to do with my maps coordinate system and the coordinate system the features were captured in. Not sure cause I can get the symbols to show in my ArcGIS Pro map but if I go to the same map in ArcGIS Online, the symbols won't show. So ArcGIS Pro is saving the symbols in the map but the settings must be different in my ArcGIS Online map cause the symbols won't show. 

0 Kudos