Select to view content in your preferred language

Graduated Colors classes resets itself

07-30-2024 11:52 AM
Labels (1)
lumbrjak
Emerging Contributor

I was using Arc Pro 3.3.0  then patched up to 3.3.1 but this issue persists. When classifying data using Graduated Colors Symbology, no matter the method, e.g. Natural Breaks, Quantiles, etc, at some point the Classes box just resets itself to 1 class. I enter a different number, hit enter, and it reverts to 1 class. The workaround is to pick a different symbology mode, like Bivariate Colors, which resets everything, then go back into Graduated Colors, reselect the appropriate field, enter the number of classes, and it works. For awhile. . .    Not the end of the world, but annoying and unnecessary side trips and clicks for the functionality to work correctly. 

lumbrjak_0-1722365409103.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Tech Support is your best option.  It may have been reported before, and if not, it should be

... sort of retired...
lumbrjak
Emerging Contributor

Well, this isn't exactly on topic, but now I'm selecting different color ramps and they don't update. Nothing happens. I'm stuck with whatever ramp is already applied. Now I've got to find out how many clicks and back-steps it will take to unstick this nonsense. I'm so tired of these half-baked tools. 

0 Kudos