Select to view content in your preferred language

GIS Trainee

10-18-2022 02:57 PM
aseljamel
New Contributor II

Ηi Every body
My name is Abduladem Aljamel. I have participated to the MOOC course "Spatial Data Science: The New Frontier in Analytics"

I am sorry of starting by this issue post, but I want a solution.

I have gotten my ArcGIS online account information, username and password to load ArcGIS pro 3.0. I have already accessed my ArcGIS online and followed the instructions to download ArcGIS pro 3.0. However, I got this message:

"Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://esrisoftware.esri.com/akdlm/software/arcgispro/EXEs/3.0/ArcGISPro_30_ar_182211.exe?" on this server.
Reference #18.5eff1202.1665179567.bbf8840"

I am using a personal local Windows PC. I am downloading from a personal computer connected to a home network. I can download every thing in the course except ArcGIS pro 3.0.

Help Please ..
Abduladem 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @aseljamel, and welcome! 

I can see how this can be very frustrating and we are more than happy to point you in the right direction. You can reach out to the Esri Support Contact Support for any ArcGIS online account related issues. 

It looks like you are fairly new to Esri Community so I do encourage you to post in the Member Introductions board a little bit more about yourself. Our team and your GIS peers around the globe would love to learn more about you!

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
aseljamel
New Contributor II

Thanks  @BriannaEttley 

I have tried in  Esri Support Contact Support but no one help me

0 Kudos
aseljamel
New Contributor II

Thank you @BriannaEttley for your response.

I have written my issue here hoping that someone else in theCommunity has the same issue may he or she can help me.

Thanks

Abduladem

0 Kudos
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @aseljamel,

Got it. Because this area is used for new members to introduce themselves, I'd like to get your post moved over to the ArcGIS Pro Questions board where it's more likely to be seen by individuals who may have a similar problem. 

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos