Select to view content in your preferred language

Geoprocessing calculate ModelBuilder not able to schedule with online feature layer

07-13-2022 06:16 AM
Kantoor__DataCount_-_Verkeerso
New Contributor III

Hi everyone!

I have an error with scheduling a ModelBuilder calculation on a online feature layer. The online feature layer receive data every 5 minutes from field workers outside. First I add the online feature layer in ArcGIS Pro and made the following ModelBuilder:

Kantoor__DataCount__Verkeerso_1-1657717579834.png

First I make a selection on a specific value in a certain column. The selection will be recalculate with an expression I made which runs perfect! Only thing that matters is the tool only works if I run it directly. When I try to schedule the Model every 15 minutes it gives the following error:

Kantoor__DataCount__Verkeerso_2-1657717840332.png

The following possible issues are covered:

- set time not in the past

- try different recurrences

- Model is saved in a Toolbox

- Calculate expression is valid and runs perfect

- ArcGIS Pro version 2.9.0 

If anyone has a solution, I would be very grateful! 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KalinaStoycheva
New Contributor II

Hey, quick question, did you try to run the scheduled module to see if it works like it's shown in this video Schedule a model—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation ? If it's working by test running it, there might be a problem related to whether or not you are signed in as a user while the tool is running during the scheduled time. For Named User licensing, you must check the Sign me in automatically check box when signing in to the user account. This is required for the scheduled tool to run outside the ArcGIS Pro application.

0 Kudos
New Contributor III

Hi, 
Yes, I followed the instructions as mentioned in the video you'd sent. I'm also signed in automatically, so that unfortunatly doesn't cover the issue.

Kantoor__DataCount__Verkeerso_0-1657722850828.png

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Do you have access to a concurrent use license instead of a Named User license where you can try scheduling the task in that scenario?

0 Kudos
New Contributor III

We have a concurrent use license 🙂

0 Kudos