Formatting rasters for LandTrendr analysis

09-05-2022 08:05 AM
Labels (2)
amiller13
New Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to use the LandTrendr tool for a unique purpose, but am having trouble with it. I suspect it is a formatting issue but I am getting no error codes or messages.

I am converting 10cm horizontal slices of LiDAR point cloud (LAS) into raster format. There are 12 slices in total, covering the bottom 1.2m of data from ground level. The raster resolution is 10cm

The plan is to detect changes in these rasters as the altitude changes, either containing point cloud info - or not. The LandTrendr tool seems promising as it allows to filter by time taken, which i have exchanged for height values, so i can find features or changes which are of a specific size.

Any pointers on how to format the rasters so they can be used with the tool would be greatly appreciated!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Analyze Changes Using LandTrendr (Image Analyst)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

is it a multidimensional raster or similar( *.crf seems to be used in the example code option for the tool)

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
amiller13
New Contributor
I have a Mosaic dataset consisting of 12 NetCDF rasters. 
The variable is the name of each of the rasters (in this case the height above the ground 10, 20, 30...) which i presume is incorrect.
The appearance of this dataset has actually changed since I last opened it, and is now just a regular purple and pink grid with none of the raster details
0 Kudos