Feature Layer with Spatial Data from Multiple Sources

02-25-2020 10:52 AM
TimothyMcKinney
New Contributor III

I have a feature layer which contains data from a group on survey 123. The spatial data is rough lat long from the users cell phone. Of the data collected a percentage will be more accurately located using different means. I will have two seperate standalone tables containing accurate state plane northing and eastings.

Is there a way to have the original survey 123 feature layer display the data as follows: 1) location based on accurate data in standalone table 1 2) if not in standalone table 1 then location based on accurate data in standalone table 2 3) if not in either standalone table 1 or 2 then location based on lat long from survey 123 data?

I am currently using queries to display the points I want, i.e. 1) display data from table 1, 2) display data from table 2, and 3) based logical criteria display remaining data from survey 123 data. The issue with this as that there are many fields and picture attachments associated with the survey 123 data that doesn't easily come across using this method.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

FYI - I am a relatively new user to GIS and Arc GIS pro in general.

0 Kudos
0 Replies