Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature classes being removed from table of contents during geoprocessing in arcpro.

05-21-2020 12:46 PM
BryceBarth
Emerging Contributor

I have a python script that copies features based on a query and saves them to a new GDB.  When the script copies a feature class, that feature class is removed from the table of contents.  How do I keep pro or the script from removing the feature classes when it makes the copies?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
BryceBarth
Emerging Contributor

I tried both ways, still have the same issue as before.  The only difference now is it will keep the first feature class called out (In this case it is Fibercable) in the table of contents but all other features called out in the script are removed even though the syntax and operations are exactly the same for those features as they are for the Fibercable feature class.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If they are standalone featureclasses, you might have to pack up your data and ship to tech support.

There is something that isn't obvious with your situation that I don't see.  Fibercable, billing etc got me thinking that these are part of "something"

Good luck 

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
BryceBarth
Emerging Contributor

What is the best way to get in touch with the right people?

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Notable Contributor

I would recommend submitting a case to technical support via My Esri. If you do not have access to My Esri, I would talk to your organization admin related to GIS software.

--- George T.
0 Kudos