Select to view content in your preferred language

Exporting Issues - ArcGIS Map Service Imagery To PDF/ JPG

06-04-2024 10:25 PM
EcoplanningGIS
New Contributor

I need help !  Has anyone experienced an export gone wrong using ArcPRO? 

I am experiencing two main issues:

1) When exporting to PDF or JPG I have been loosing my basemap, so the background comes out white. Any other layers I have turned on, such as polygons, points etc all get exported into the PDF/JPG- but with a white background. 

The layer in question is the Esri World Imagery. I have tried exporting map view and layout view. But it seam's no matter what I do the Image won't export. If I have another base map turned on underneath "Esri World Image" the bottom image will show with no issues. 

2) Prior to bringing in the World Imagery layer - when exported to PDF/JPG the "World Transportation" Layer that shows street names etc, when zoomed in to suburban street with say 10 houses in view the layer would disappear when exported in layer view. When zoomed out  to a 5km radius for example the layer would export with no issues. Similarly when exporting the map view at the zoomed in extent. However, since brining in esri world imagery I am unable to export to PDF / JPG the layer at all. 

Could the ArcGIS Map Service Imagery be glitching? As both layers are from the same source ? 

Any help would be much appreciated,

I apologies if this issue has already been raised. 

Thank you in advance 🙂 

0 Kudos
0 Replies